At Brutopia, Head Chef Dimitri Vique, and colleague Sergio Cabiedes have brought together their culinary experience and knowledge to craft a menu inspired by cultures across the globe. This may be Montreal, but most of the rich, pub fare you’ll find here feature tapas from Italy and India, as well as a handful of Mexican-inspired dishes like quesadillas, tacos, and nachos that pair well with a good, quality brew.
Along with standard pub far like edamame, hummus & pita, chicken wings, onion rings, calamari, fries, and onion rings, Brutopia also offers these specialty tapas.
- Salade De Poulet: A green salad served with a sweet-and-sour marinated chicken along with Brutopia’s homemade guacamole and served with house dressing and sesame seeds.
- Samosas: the classic vegetarian Indian favorite stuffed with assorted vegetables and spices and served with a tamarind sauce.
- Bruschetta: a garlic-rubbed toasted baguette topped with tomato, basil, and oilve oil, and sprinkled with parmesan cheese.
- Salsiccia: A grilled Italian sausage tossed in a spicy, homemade sauce and served with slices of baguette
- Poutine: The classic Canadian dish of cheese curds and gravy on fries, served with the option of pulled pork or grilled steak, green peppers, and onions.
If you are looking for something a little heartier, but maybe still not quite too heavy, Brutopia offers a handful of quesadillas, all served with pico de gallo salsa and sour cream.
- Sauteed mushroom and melted cheese
- Chorizo and melted cheese
- Chipotle-marinated chicken and melted cheese
- Grilled vegetables and melted cheese
In addition to quesadillas, you may also enjoy one or more of the following taco plates:
- Cochinata: marinated pulled pork and pickled red onions
- Crevettes: shrimp and pico de gallo served with lettuce and a chipotle mayo
- Tacos Patron: beef strips sauteed with green peppers and onions, and then topped with cheese and served on corn tortillas
Finally, if nachos are more your style, consider one of these delicious iterations:
- Classique: authentic nachos served with a traditional tomato salsa and melted cheese and then topped with a dollop of sour cream and fresh herbs
- Chorizo: the classic recipe nachos with the addition of spicy chorizo sausage
- Poulet: the classic recipe nacho with the addition of grilled chicken